I like how the original title for The Fault in Our Stars is all poetic and then the Norwegians just translated it to “fuck destiny” and I think that’s beautiful
Aw man, I thought for sure this had to be bullshit but nope
Why is it always Norway
Norway, a nation where you can put the word “fuck” on the cover of a young adult novel.
Holland Roden attends HBO’s Official 2014 Emmy After Party // August 25, 2014.
just by the change
of tone in your
be with someone
who loves the
you hate the most
fall in love with
looks at you and
knows they don’t
want anyone else
just look at how much fun hes having.
5sos with their kids
- luke's daughter: daddy can you give me ceweal?
- luke: wait sweetheart let me ask- ASHTON WHERE'S THE CEREAL
- ashton: I DONT KNOW STOP SCREAMING AT ME WE'RE 2 FEET APART
- ashton's son: *giggles uncontrollably*
- calum's son: *walks up to luke's daughter* *hands cereal* here you go
- luke's daughter: *blushes*
- calum: look at my son, picking up chicks like-
- luke: continue that sentence and I'll chop ur balls off
- michael's son: daddy uncle luke said balls hehe
- michael: there's nothing to cut bc uncle cal has no balls *high fives son*
- calum: god michael ur such an asshole
- ashton's son: daddy what's an asshole
- ashton: oh my god where did you learn that word- MICHAEL CALUM CAN YOU NOT SWEAR IN FRONT OF MY KID
- luke: stop screaming jesus christ
- luke's daughter: *counts cheerios as she eat them* one... two... thwee...
- michael's son: ur a loser lol
- michael: that's my son right there
- luke: oh jeez not again
- calum's son: daddy did you get another tattoo
- calum: yeah but don't tell mom
- calum's son: but you can't hide that
- calum: not if you wear a sweater, son
- luke's daughter: DADDY UNCLE MIKEY'S SON IS BEING AN- wait what's the word -AN ASS
- luke: whERE DID YOU LEARN THAT WORD
- all the kids: uncle calum
- luke: *glares at calum*
- michael's son: daddy is this what you call a fucked up moment?
- ashton: oh my god where do you kids learn these words *stubs toe* MOTHERFUCKER
- calum's son: isn't that my daddy's job
- calum: nice one *high fives son*
- luke: why did it reach this point all I did was ask ash from some damn cereal
- luke's daughter: daddy what does damn me-
- ashton: no need to learn that word child, no need
once my sister got rejected for a job at a web design company that she really wanted to work for so that night she hacked into their website and redirected it to her blog and the next day the CEO called her and hired her on the spot so moral of the story: if at first you don’t succeed, hack their website and make them beg for mercy
Found an undeveloped roll of film from earlier this year. My intentions with the roll were to only shoot and practice multiple exposures. The majority of the shots came out terribly. As I flipped through the prints this one appeared and I was pretty satisfied. Going to have to start shooting more film.
Never get rid of the person who understands your more than anyone else.
My respect level for T-Pain is out the roof right now.
Page 1 of 352